时尚配饰设计师 – Senior Fashion Designer
Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Senior Fashion Designer for an international, family-owned fashion Group from North Europe to join their Beijing office.
- Be part of a great team that create products, throughout all development phases from trend research, inspiration travels, sketching, fabric selection, color selection, fitting and to the final production.
- Create 4 Accessories collections per year.
- Create Promotion Item collections for our ECommerce and Retail Departments.
- Collaborate and brainstorm on strategic design projects in cooperation with our Product Line Manager.
- Analyse sales figures and suggest development needs.
- Manage files to our Buying Team and suppliers.
- Be a good mentor for our Junior Designers.
- You have a degree in fashion design.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or above.
- As Senior Designer, you have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in fashion design. Some leadership experience is a plus.
- Experience in men’s fashion is mandatory.
- Specialty in accessories is not a must, but a plus.
- Experience from fast-fashion Retails brands is a plus.
- Experience in PLM or other product management system is a plus.
- You are advanced user of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You have the ability to design and create styles within the company’s demographic.
- You are strong in identifying new trends and to implement this in your work.
- You have a very good eye for colour and composition, paying attention to details.
- You can work independently.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- You have Excellent English skills, both spoken and written.
- You are willing to live and work in Beijing, China.
- You have an open mindset and you want to work with other cultures.
Please send your cv and portfolio to Anna Zhu email@example.com