财务人事经理 – HR & Finance manager
Archibat HR Asia is looking for an HR & Finance Manager for an International Interior Design studio to join their Shanghai office.
Bank affairs: handling all bank matters, liaison with bank manager, petty cash withdrawal,
Check and list cash expense and arrange the bank transaction after validation by the General Manager
Check all the original bills and ensure they are authentic and validated by the General Manager.
Track AR management.
Prepare Chinese invoices lists, and make the records of them.
Prepare the weekly/monthly/annual budget and forecast and revision for General Manager, and follow the cash flow matters.
Prepare the staff salary and expense reimbursement.
Prepare monthly book keeping and ensure accurate documents and data transfer to external accountant
Coordinate with accounting firm for annual audit
Prepare the project (quotation calculation, draft and translation) proposals and contracts with the General Manager and designers, and contract list with the status
Advise on financial negotiation of the project contracts.
Define the project framework and process with the General Manager and project manager for clients
Check the delivering process with the General Manager and designers and maintain continuous and smooth communication with clients
Monitor profitability of agency and projects
Summarize, analyze and evaluate finished projects together with designers and the General Manager and advise on possible improvements
Perform ad hoc finance duties as requested
Manage staff recruitment and selection process, e.g., job analysis, sourcing, screening and selection, etc.
Liaise with Chinese Staff for HR matters, e.g., social insurance, medical insurance, recruitment, termination, etc.
Manage and maintain staff leave records
Assist the General Manager with the annual performance appraisal
- Perform ad hoc HR duties as requested
– Education: College or bachelor in accounting, finance, business, etc.
1) Organizational and planning skills
3) Improvement oriented
4) High tolerance of stress
5) Strong communication skills and team spirits
6) Anticipation, proactive, multi-tasking and decision-making to prioritize tasks
7) Proficiency in Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
– Languages: English (fluent in both oral and written), Chinese (fluent in both oral and written)
– Working experience:
1) Around 5 years finance and HR or related experience with multinational companies
2) Strong and similar experience in Design or the Luxury industry
3) Overseas education background is a plus
Please send cv to Anna Zhu email@example.com.