Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Workplace Senior Interior Designer / Interior Design Director for a Leading US Architectural Design firm to join their Shanghai Office.
The Interior Design Director will have had experience in leading design efforts for Workplace environments. The ideal candidate will have proven skills in establishing/developing design schemes and leading/coordinating design teams for interior architectural projects. Candidates must have significant knowledge of commercial furniture and finishes. Effective communication and presentation skills are required. Candidates must have strong leadership skills and extensive experience leading design teams on multiple projects. Candidates must be fluent in English and Communication in Chinese would be an advantage.
– 15+ years experience in the design of Workplace interior projects
– Holds a degree in interior design from an accredited program
– Knowledge of applicable building code and ADA code compliance regulations
– Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
– Proficient in all aspects of interior design
– Preferably proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studio, sketch up and free hand sketches
– Proficiency in English mandatory, communication in Chinese would be an advantage.
Position based in Shanghai
If you are suitable or have any friends to recommend, please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com