资深文案 – Senior Copy Writer
Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Senior Copywriter for a feading global communications and marketing services firm in 79 cities with a network extending to 129 cities around the world, to join their Shanghai office.
What Do You Do?
• No matter the topic, you’re able to put it into words that make it real.
• You bring fresh thinking, elevated creativity and great ideas to every assignment.
• You’ll work within a creative team and collaborate actively with account managers and strategists to produce campaigns from conception to completion.
• You can juggle multiple projects simultaneously and be open to feedback and adapting to direction (while confidently outlining the rationale and choices that back your work).
• You notice grammatical errors or spelling mistakes everywhere … maybe even in this job posting. If we tell you there aren’t any that still won’t stop you from looking.
• You’ll participate in client meetings, creative brainstorms, new business, and agency development.
You’re Responsible For
• Helping drive overall creative direction on key clients.
• Crafting overall campaign messaging direction and maintaining consistency.
• Writing short and long-form copy including concept manifesto, digital/social copy, video script, pitch documents and a range of campaign support material.
• Adhering to multiple brand voices, often in the same day, to ensure consistency.
• Reporting to a Creative Director but as part of a larger creative team, which includes working with designers and visual artists.
• Mentor junior writers.
• Handling large and dangerous wild animals.
• Reading to the very end of a document and recognizing when something doesn’t seem right.
• 4-6 years of experience working as a copywriter/senior copywriter
• Native Chinese speaker and bi-lingual (Mandarin and English)
• Media-agnostic conceptual creative thinker and storyteller
• Passionate about creating world-class creative
• Strong understanding of the best practices on social platforms and social media experience to create compelling and sharable content that consumers will want to engage in.
• The ability to familiarize yourself quickly with client’s brand voice- and the range to write authentically for a diverse audience and a wide variety of brand types
• The ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
• An awesome, flexible and entrepreneurial attitude.
• Curious about what’s next in the world.
• A drive to create breakthrough work.
Please send your cv to Anna Zhu email@example.com