陈列师 – Visual Merchandiser
Archibat HR Asia is looking for a visual merchandiser for a famous European retailer in Beijing.
Defining, designing and implementing appealing and eye-catching visual displays that help branding, understanding, sales and lead the customers through the entire store based on the new concept and merchandising guidelines of store. The Visual Merchandiser will be based in HQ with strong presence in the main stores and is responsible to oversee all offline sites in Beijing. Direct report to Merchandising Director with strong link with Store Director(s).
1. Design and implement creative visual merchandising (showroom, display, product arrangement) in line with store concept and merchandising rules (design book)
2. Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
3. Conceive and supervise the making Showroom, window displays, interior displays, TG, floor plans and special promotions displays
4. Co-Create/Design with equipment and micro merchandising manager, store display furniture, equipment or settings to support sales and product demonstration
5. Identify key messages and set a clear image of the end result
6. Come up with, revise and present design ideas with Merchandising team, designers and artistic director based in IS (Internal Services).
7. Oversee the implantation and brief/train store colleagues on arranging displays/ changes/new collection implantation.
8. Change displays to promote new product launches and reflect festive or seasonal themes
9. Act in alignment to the organization’s culture, products, image and target market
10. Monitor costs and work within budget
11. Liaise with suppliers and source elements
12. Research lifestyle, customers needs/preference and design trends
• Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager
• Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
• Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilization
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, CAD, Sketch-up or other visual design tools
• Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
• Creative and innovative thinker
• Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results
• Degree in visual merchandising, fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications or similar
• Previous experience in Furniture/ Home fashion/ mass-market retail or large retail space preferred. (Store size over 2,000 m2 preferred)
Please send cv to Anna Zhu firstname.lastname@example.org.