Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Business Development Leader, with an entrepreneurial attitude, for a company who are reshaping the future of luxury and our goal is to be the premier luxury hospitality design firm globally. This role is key towards achieving that vision and increasing market share in the premium luxury hospitality sector.
• You will work with the leadership and be responsible for business development strategy and implementation in the China market.
• Manage individual sales targets and contribute to the overall team target.
• Conduct market research and gather critical intelligence regarding clients, projects and competitors & trends within the luxury hospitality market .
• Represent the company and build relationships with clients, project partners and collaborators and promote the profile of the company in the community .
• Work closely with design directors, project leaders and members the team (BD team, Finance, Legal, etc.) to complete the sales cycle through signed contract stage.
• Participate in development of the systems, materials and resources necessary for business development including proposals, presentations, and promotional campaigns that capture creative vision and win work
You have at least 8 years of experience working in business development roles preferably within the luxury hospitality design realm, in China . You have proven ability to deliver consistently on sales targets. You have exceptional communication skills, and fluency in English & Mandarin. You have a positive, collaborative attitude with the ability to get things done on your own and with a team.
Position based in Shanghai
Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org