资深软装及室内设计师 – Senior Designer (Design & FF&E)
ArchiBat HR Asia is looking for a Project Managerl for an international company in their Shanghai office. The company is engaged in interior and architectural design, art consultancy, concept development and branding design. Projects varies from hospitality design to F&B, transportation and so on. Please check the following requirements:
Position Summary Plan, design, and furnish interiors of large scale, luxury projects including hotels, casinos, restaurants and private residence. Assist in the formulation of design which is practical, aesthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity, selling merchandise, or improving life style. May specialize in a particular field, style, or phase of interior design such as FF&E and or Architecture.
A designer with creative flair.
• Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples
• Works with Principal, Design Director or Design Manager and client to develop schematic designs of schematic FF&E design based on project criteria, program and budget.
• Participates in presentations and ensure format is compliant with company and client standards.
• Review Samples, strike – offs etc. for compliance, with specifications and design intent.
• Maintains records of time/tasks on a regularly scheduled.
• Prepares architectural design based on approval of Project Architectural Designer.
• Support client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination.
• Participates in selection of FF&E colour palettes & material presentations, and generate specifications. Secures samples, products, etc.
• Prepares preliminary budget and purchase estimates based on established design direction.
• Knowledgeable about contractual responsibilities as it relates to scope of work.
• Produce and co-ordinate finish schedule.
• Make task assignment to assistant designers.
• Review and modify if necessary all specifications.
• Co-ordinates staff utilization / work planning and budget requirements with Principal and Design Manager.
• Directs and reviews furniture plans for content and accuracy and insures that they fully coordinated with architectural, electrical, RCP and lighting plans and other consultants’ drawings
• Develops schematic design from established project program and client needs.
• Translates schematic design into design development drawings for use by production staff
• Assists in co-ordination of interior architectural documentation with work of Consultants and architects.
• Prepares FF&E design based on approval of Project FF&E Concept Design by client.
• Provide design support on interiors projects, including conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documents and site visits/inspections.
• Select or design and Purchase furniture, artworks or accessories.
• Provide project team coordination for finish plans, specifications, and material selection.
• Creating graphic presentations.
• Assist in preparation of finish schedule, finish notebooks, and specification books.
• Render design ideas in form of paste-ups or drawings.
• Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.
• Estimate Material requirements and costs and produce budgetary documentation.