Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Senior FF&E Designer for a Leading US Architectural Design firm to join their Shanghai Office.
- Concept image selections
- Finish material & Furniture selections, knowledge of local material resourcing
- Able to direct and lead rendering team
- Lighting and ceiling design
- Finish and Furniture Schedule
- Working w/ LDI or contractor on design development, and construction documents.
- 7-10 years minimum professional experience in design of hospitality interiors projects in China.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of design.
- Good references for previous client relationships.
- Able to work in a team environment with good collaboration skills.
- Good presentation abilities
- Able to meet tight schedules and deadlines
- Mandarin speaker, able to read and write in Chinese. Good English speaker, good English reading & writing skills
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, sketch up and other 3D computer design programs. REVIT is a plus
Position based in Shanghai
If you are suitable or have any friends to recommend, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org