建筑设计总监 – Director of Architecture
Archibat Asia looking for Director of Architecture for a US global engineering group to join their Beijing office,
- Lead architecture design and execution for high profile projects, provide design directions to the project teams and control design quality.
- Project Management – Responsible for financial management of the project, ensure key deadlines are met and staff are working together effectively; Lead design in a holistic process oriented approach based on a contemporary innovative methodology from the vision to build works; Evaluate, select and apply standard architecture design techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Client Management- Play a key role in client and government management and keep positive feedback and satisfaction; Confer with clients regarding design schemes and implementation
- Social Responsibilities- Develop solutions that effectively address the social, legal and economic implications of the physical form; Coordinate and consult with government and local regulatory agencies on scope and impact of project when necessary
- Team Building & leadership- Inspire and manage a diverse team of design professionals with good communication and team leadership abilities.
- Bachelor degree or above in Architecture or related fields
- 18+ years’ architecture design experience on large scale TOD, mixed use and/or retail high profile projects; 5+ years’ experience working in PRC with multinational design firms.
- Registered architect is preferred.
- At least 5 years leadership experience who can motivate large project team.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, Rhino, Lumion, Adobe, etc. is preferred.
- Proven experience of project management and leadership
- Significant and recognised client management capabilities with both government, developers, institutes, etc.
- Experience in leading the end-to-end large scale projects, including conceptual design, design development, facilitating, communicating, and technical coordination with client side and design consultant team.
- Fluent Mandarin and English
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Executive Director
Please send your application to email@example.com.