产业规划总监 – Director of Economics
Archibat Asia looking for Director of Economics for a US global engineering group to join their Beijing office,
- Lead economic consulting work in a holistic process oriented approach based on a contemporary innovative methodology from the vision to built works, especially for large scale industrial, tourism and real estate projects.
- Serve as Project technical director. Collaborate with staff to develop and execute Program consulting work.
- Lead medium to large scale projects, be responsible for financial management of the project, and ensure the project processing on schedule and staff working together effectively.
- Responsibility for regional market and project development work.
- Maintain the relationship with existing and potential client, promote AECOM economic consulting market recognition.
- Recruit, manage and inspire a diverse team composed of professionals from different background.
- Bachelor’s or above degree in economics or urban planning related background
- At least 18 years’ economics consulting experience in strategy, industry, tourism or real estate projects both in China and aboard.
- At least 5 years’ experience of leading a sizable economic consulting team.
- In-depth understanding of China’s macroeconomic policies and trend of urban development.
- Excellent coordination skills and cooperative spirits across teams and business lines, the ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Executive Director
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.