Archibat Asia is seeking a Senior Architect for a star international design firm to join their Beijing Office.
This Senior Architect/Project Architect will work close with principal partners on our on-going projects in CD, SD, construction drawing and construction stages.
The ideal candidate should:
1. Bachelor degree or above in Architecture or related.
2. At least 10 years of experiences in top-rank architectural company/studio, including demonstrated success as a senior project manager on a range of architectural project types.
3. Positive energy and possess strong communication and project management skills;
4. Proficiency with AutoCAD, Rhino or Maya etc.
5. Strong and expertise in detailed design drawing and technical design, holding strong interest in application of all ranges of material for façade or interior.
6. At least involved with 3 under construction/completed projects in past working experiences, please be specifics with your role on those projects in your portfolio.
7. Out-going, self-motivated, can multi-task in tide time-frame, keep up with fast pace of office.
8. Excellent team leader, pushing and accelerating the communication and efficiency between client, collaborators, consultants, and partners.
Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org