Archibat Asia is seeking an Intermediate Architect for a star international design firm to join their Beijing Office.
The ideal candidate should:
1. Bachelor degree or above in Architecture or related.
2. 4-6 years of experiences in top-rank architectural company/studio, including demonstrated success as an architect on a range of architectural project types.
3. Strong understanding of design and communication skills.
4. At least involved with 2 under construction/completed projects in past working experiences, please be specifics with your role on those projects in your portfolio.
5. Expertise in AutoCAD, Rhino, and Maya.
6. Can keep up with the fast paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude. The candidate should also be out-going, strong communicator and able to prioritize and multi-task when he/she is required to do so.
7. Possess overseas background in education and the work field with bilingual skills (English and Chinese preferred). We will also give preference to those who are currently in China and available for an interview in person at our office in Beijing.
Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org