经销商渠道销售经理 – Dealer Sales Manager
As the Dealer Sales Manager being responsible for concentrating on the sales target, identifying dealer candidates; providing supports to authorized dealers on potential new sales and/or client opportunities which are deemed as strategically important to the company. Educate and demonstrate on insight led storytelling, innovation through a progressive culture and customer experiences are the moment of truth, and we must design every touch point in the customer journey a distinct end to end experience. Assist dealer to build up and own the relationship with local PM & A&D firms.
Key Position Responsibilities
1. Achieve FY sales target with DPP
2. Submit monthly project and invoice forecast of each dealer.
3. Be responsible for monitoring the performance of your dealers.
4. Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing dealers.
5. Profile, target, and qualify potential new sales opportunities with dealers.
6. Work with Dealer Sales Director to build the strategic plans on must win projects and opportunities.
7. Maintain and deliver a thorough knowledge of the company’s products, services, culture, history, and research to dealer.
8. Identify and support on a minimum of 3 on-going must win projects per month per dealer.
9. Develop and maintain strong relationships with key A&D, and Project Management Companies.
10. Lead the tender responses and RFP responses in a timely manner for your dealer.
11. Lead and make sure the dealers provide project forecast on regular basis. Work with your teammates on preparation project details coordinating accurate order summary documentation.
12. Keep accurate market data and forecasts of current active projects.
13. Regular dealer showroom audit.
14. Ensure dealer sales team is capable to arrange showroom tour
15. Execute business improvement plan with dealer
16. Assist dealer to build up a proper organization structure to support daily business.
Additional Role Requirements
Sales & Marketing
17. Ensures that your own knowledge of all our product and service offerings is high
18. Make sure your dealer is conducting direct sales calls (cold calling and leads)
19. Make sure your dealer is conducting follow up sales calls (following the distribution of information or initial contact)
20. Develop, and keep up to date all prospect lists data bases and sales forecasts for weekly/monthly review.
21. Ensure you and dealer are regularly practicing and presenting the company research results and marketing tools and plays
22. Ensure dealer attend all trainings provided by the company
23. Ensure all actions that result from sales calls are completed
24. Actively seeks information about the market through speaking with stakeholders/ clients, reading journals and newspapers and utilising other research tools
25. Actively seek information about Professional Developments target audience and utilise this information in sales approach
26. Understands and is committed to the company’s goals
27. Listens to others group members
28. Builds trust within the team through open and honest communication
29. Undertakes and completes allocated tasks on time and to the standard expected, communicating regularly with team members
Please send your application to email@example.com.