建筑设计经理 – Architectural Design Manager
Archibat HR Asia is looking for an Architectural Design Manager for a Large European Architectural and Engineering Group, to be based in their Manila, Philippines office.
• Degree qualified in Architecture, Civil and MEP Engineering
• Previous experience managing architectural design teams, and provide them with leadership, mentoring and
• Good knowledge of Chinese applicable building code, fire protection code
• Experience records in China mainland / Hong Kong for an architecture/engineering consultancy firm
• Advanced communication skills in written and spoken English and MANDARIN CHINESE.
• A strong design focus including experience working on notable building, tower design or other iconic/large scale projects.
• Advanced knowledge of design standards in Europe and Asia.
• Previous experience working on projects in Asia, and managing multicultural design teams.
• Strong design aesthetic and the ability to produce high quality design.
• Detail oriented, and the ability to anticipate and prevent, or address creatively design mistakes for the benefit
of the client and the company.
• Advance leadership skills, with the ability to motivate teams, organize and manage the time of others in a
highly efficient manner.
• Advanced skills in the use of design software such as AutoCad and Revit, and in the use of office software such
as Word, Excel and Open Office.
• Advanced communication skills including the ability to make project presentations, manage difficult clients,
coordination of design teams. Importantly, this role requires the incumbent to resolve problems and seek out
• Advanced leadership skills, with the ability to lead by example, provide clear direction, gain the respect of team
members and clients, demonstrate decisiveness and issues management.
Position based in Manila, Philippines.
Please send your CV and Portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org