Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Senior Strategist for a British Design – Led creative company.
- Delivers insights and a definitive point of view to clients based on design, consumer trends, and academic thought
- Uses visual semiotics and cultural codes to define and deliver current and future needs of a brand
- Articulates the positioning of the brand, its personality, tone of voice and design behaviour in context of the direct competitive set giving inspiration beyond category and culture to unlock new opportunities
- Works proactively with Account leads to fully understand the brand context and issues
- Constantly seeks new ways to provide insight based provocation to clients to identify opportunities for growth
- Inspires big ideas and key thoughts that can unlock the charisma of a brand
- Creates, develops and refines strategic tools in response to client and creative needs
- Coaches the Account and Creative teams to evaluate creative work against the brief
- Facilitates and moderates workshops and creative programmes
- Anticipates brand and consumer needs to deliver fresh ideas and provocation to senior clients, brand teams and internally
- Leads a client partnership mentality – both with Marketing and Insight teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to influence senior-level thinking and to confidently lead cross-functional teams.
- You’ll come from a creative background and definitely have an eye for great creative ideas.
- You’ll think logically but be happy to share honest insights.
- Experience of managing large scale and complex projects is required, along with experience of FMCG sector.
- Strong bilingual verbal and written skills.
Please send you cv and portfolio to Anna : email@example.com