资深策划 – Senior Strategist
Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Senior Strategist for a French Luxury Jewelry Maison：
- Continuously aggregate & translate research insights into frameworks that define and guide lab core activities.
- The ability to identify, partner and engage external partners (relevant diversity of industry: start-ups, labs, academia, innovation institutions) that educate and infuse/inspire lab team’s outputs and solutions.
- Ability to Identify and communicate future relevant opportunities and resources to inspire and inform the work performed by the lab.
- Identify the appropriate research structure, tools and methods depending on the project.
- Must lead, organize & manage work sessions inside and outside the lab.
- Scan the market/ industry & client behavior for new opportunities.
- Must present cutting edge options and solutions based on a continuous SWOT scan of the environment.
- Must possess the proven ability to design services that resonate/bond/connect with the new luxury clientele.
- The ability to co-translate service design into tangible prototypes, to be ready for client testing.
- Define KPIs and feedback criteria for solutions being tested.
Liaise with Retail, Marketing, Communication, Merchandising, CRM, PR, High Jewellery, Logistics, SDP&VM and other related teams to implement different innovative projects.
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Applied (Social) Science Research, Design Research, Service/ UX design, Interaction design or related field.
- 6-8 years of experience applying qualitative and quantitative research methodologies in creative projects and guiding these insights into successful UX.
- Capacity and strong willingness to link contrasting disciplines (e.g. arts & science, emotion & technology).
- Capable of collaboration with individuals from diverse profiles (from Brand board member to local street artist).
- Good eye for detail and a proactive approach to performance and accuracy.
- Efficient/Lean work attitude, multitasker in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- High communication skills to explain articulated research results and implications.
- Objective and critical attitude in assessing goals and results.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills, having a positive personality as well as being confident and outgoing.
- Strong affinity with the following topics: retail, client experience, digital initiatives, business operations, Omni channel sales and distribution.
- Willingness to continuously learn & share insights.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Please send you CV and Portfolio to Anna：firstname.lastname@example.org