项目经理 – Project Manager
Archibat HR Asia is now looking for a Project Manager for a Landscape Design Agency in Shanghai
Work Location : Shanghai
– Serve as the central point of communication and organization between client-facing, internal, external/contracted and other associated teams and parties.
– Strategize and craft communications to balance client and internal needs gracefully.
– Using established tools, manage and balance overall project schedules and individual project schedules, facilitating efficiency, setting deadlines, managing expectations and understanding control points.
– Using established tools, manage project and internal budgets.
– Independently prioritize and arrange tasks, based on an understanding of our schedule as a company, relative importance of projects and strategic direction.
– Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
– Basic knowledge of design software: Adobe Suite and AutoCAD a plus.
– Experience in creation, administration and management of overall calendar organized by projects, with inputs for different team leaders (design, admin, execution) such that all stakeholders are aware remotely of what the others are doing, and of their own responsibilities for the day, week and in general.
– Given a simple brief delivered once and the chance to ask questions, understand the task at hand completely and deliver an appropriate product in a timely way.
– Delivery of documents and communications, both internal and external, which are simple, concise and clear.
– Promptness with regard to self-management of working time.
– Ability to develop and track budgets.
– Ability to coach and supervise teammates.
– Team player and the ability to keep a cool head and meet deadlines.
– Passionate about plants, nature, design and eager to participate and know more.
– Organized and meticulous attention to detail.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Bilingual in Chinese (fluent) and English (fluent).
As well as attending meetings and briefings with clients, contractors and teammates, the Projects Manager will be expected to be flexible with regard to working location and may sometimes have to work hours outside the regular nine to six working day.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org