Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Senior Store Designer for a worldwide famous food and beverage firm for their Shanghai office. Please check the following requirements:
This job should support the creation of outstanding store designs for a regional market that upholds the Customer Experience, meeting brand design expectations, cost, schedule and operational requirements while working with a cross functional team. Models and acts in accordance with company guiding principles
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Supports design team for new stores and renovations to reflect current design expectations set by design manager.
– Supports design team to create design presentation package to communicate design.
– Works with outsourcing consultants to complete DD sets in quality and meets schedules.
– Develops design documentation drawings to support design intent of schematic drawings under the guidance of the design manager. Ensures incorporation of all CAD standards and detail changes. Checks drawings for design intent and archives completed sets.
– Participates in schematic reviews with cross function teams under the guidance of the design manager.
– Participates in the design process by assessing the scope of the project through review of surveys and deal documents. Develops schematic drawings and selects design elements under guidance of the design manager.
– Works with cross functional teams as well as external consultants to deliver high quality design on time and demonstrate experience s/he has.
– Assists design manager or senior design manager to manage outside consultants.
– Any other work assigned by design manager or senior design manager.
Summary of Experience
– CAD drafting using Revit or AutoCAD software, including production of construction documents – 3~5 years
– Preferred experience working in the design of retail, hospitality or restaurant – 3~5 years
– Knowledge of presentation software including Adobe Photoshop etc. – 3~5 years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
– Ability to create innovative designs by interpreting design objectives into unique and varied store locations
– Demonstrated ability in industry trends, building and health codes, 3D visualization, and color and design principles
– Knowledge of current sustainability trends and practices preferred
– Ability to work as part of a team
– Ability in 3D visualization and working knowledge of color and design principles
– Visual, written and verbal communication of design issues
– Ability to execute multiple designs under tight deadlines
– Ability to translate stated design principles / objectives into unique and varied store locations
If you are suitable or have any friends to recommend, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org