ArchiBat Asia is looking for PR & Communications Manager for an award-winning German interior design company in Shanghai.
• a position that requires a secure handling of all PR & communication matters in our Shanghai studio to represent and promote German office within the Chinese & Asian market
• conceptual and creative development of own area of responsibility; lateral thinking, thinking ahead, questioning current paradigms
• acting as link between German headquarter and the Chinese BD department& support of their activities
• translate & distribute content and project texts from Germany (if necessary with cultural adaptions)
• in charge of Asian award submissions (research & applications)
• direct communication and exchange with media (develop new connections & strengthen existing ones)
• manage press lists and support the organisation of public events, lectures, etc.
• attending of industry relevant (networking) events
• more than 5 years professional experience in the fields of PR, communications, marketing, BD
• increase company’s presence & visibility in Chinese/Asian (online) media: wechat, weibo, blogs, print media, etc.
• enthusiasm for thinking up and bringing to life new PR/communication concepts, as well as implementing them
• Independent, reliable, structured work approach and self-organized
• Outgoing personality, pro-active, problem solving, hands-on attitude
• good ability to manage stressful situations and respect multiple deadlines
• confident manner and excellent communication and argumentation ability, both written and spoken
• strong negotiation and presentation ability in both Mandarin (native) & English
• deep understanding of company’s design philosophy & the local Chinese design market
• familiarity with history and current trends in the fields of architecture and interior design
• confident in relevant software (Office, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.)
Position based in Shanghai.
Please send your CV to Oliver at email@example.com