UX设计师 – UX Designer
Archibat HR Asia is looking for a UX Designer for a global creative production company in their Shanghai office：
Role & Responsibilities
● At our Shanghai office, you’ll be joining a dedicated team that works alongside our international offices to produce high-end work for a top-name client.
● You’ll help to shape our digital platforms and products by bringing fresh ideas to the table, elevating the user experience to new heights.
● You’ll bring fresh ideas to tables around China, putting a spin on content and interaction concepts to elevate user experiences to new heights.
● You’ll employ your expert knowledge of UX design to shape the right process and approach for every project.
● You’re responsible for fleshing out the exact workings of the experience to bring our projects to the point of production.
● Gathering and generating insights, you’ll propose additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of a project.
● You’ll be creating flows, wireframes and prototypes like there’s no tomorrow, laying the functional foundation for our visual designers.
● You’ll write detailed briefings for our global team of visual designer and produce lean documentation on features and functionalities to instruct our developers.
● You’ll create presentations that clearly lay out our UX thinking and process to clients and coworkers alike.
● Your ultimate goal is to bring about great user experiences that also meet the commercial and creative goals of the project.
● For this position, we’re looking for an English + Mandarin-speaking UX Designer who is experienced in creating digital products and experience at a high, international level.
● You know Sketch like the back of your hand and are no stranger to prototyping tools such as Marvel.
● You can create decks that clearly communicate our UX thinking to our clients and coworkers.
● You’re well-versed in interaction and user-centric design and keep up-to-date with the latest UX developments, trends, fads and innovations.
● You’re meticulous in your process, and have an eagle-eye for detail.
● You’re open to feedback and eager to go the extra mile for every milestone.
Please send your cv and portfolio to email@example.com