UI设计师 – UI Designer
Archibat HR Asia is looking for a UI Designer for a global creative production company in their Shanghai office：
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Shanghai office, you’ll be joining a dedicated team that works alongside our international offices to produce high-end work for a top-name client.
- As one of our hands-on designers, you help to steer our sites, apps and platforms towards the apex of digital aesthetics.
- As showcased in your portfolio, you have experience with everything from responsive web design for large-scale platforms to mobile apps.
- You like working on long-term projects and love to get dirty with clean and functional designs.
- You understand the nature of digital platforms and their users, and know how these two interface in practice.
- You’re responsible for producing user interface designs that look great and are in line with the client’s objectives and expectations.
- You help to translate the concept and briefing into a thought-out design.
- You help to create style proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart the design for new pages and features.
- We’re looking for an English + Mandarin-speaking designer with 3+ years of high-level experience crafting digital interfaces and experiences.
- As showcased in your portfolio, you have broad and deep experience with digital design.
- Your Photoshop/Sketch skills are so slick, they look photoshopped, and you also keep your files, layers and folders neatly organized, even if you’re a mess outside of Adobe CS.
- You have an articulate understanding of grid systems, white space, aspect ratios, typography and colour theory, tying all of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- While you know all about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design, you understand that design is ultimately about moving people instead pixels.
- You have experience with all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- In addition to visual prowess, you have strong professional and interpersonal skills and feel confident in tackling high-end projects in tag team with clients and coworkers.
- You’re open to feedback and eager to go the extra mile for every milestone.
Please send your cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org