Archibat Asia is looking for a Digital Project Director for a leading communication agency dedicated to luxury and premium brands to join their Shanghai office.
- Project leader to drive digital projects and deliverables to completion, keeping projects on track, in scope and within budget.
- Manage all of the key elements of a digital activation and social media campaigns, from strategy to execution
- Advise clients on China’s digital landscape and project-related issues
- Manage all third party vendors for efficient and effective execution, within budget
- Strong knowledge of new and innovative digital solutions and stay updated on new online channel policies and technology, in order to propose new thinking and inspire the team
- Prepare any client presentations and team briefing, including user flow diagrams, wireframes, design specifications, etc.
- Have strategic perspective on the variety of digital activations, social media setup and
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work with a blank slate and inspire others
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both to clients and with internal departments
- Exceptional organizational skills, can think strategically and plan ahead
- Strong knowledge of design process and project management
- Flexibility: should be able to manage work flow, and at the same time directing the work of others
- Fast thinker: Must be able to think fast, particularly during critical or stressful times
- Team player: Work well with other team members to find solutions
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Experience working on luxury or premium brands is a plusPlease send your cv and portfolio to Anna Zhu email@example.com