Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Design Technology Manager for a Global Architecture and Design firm to join their Shanghai office.
As part of the Design Technology team, the role of a Design Technology Manager is focused on promoting, implementing, and elevating our digital modeling workflows and protocols. In partnership with the Asia Pacific and Greater China Design Technology leadership you will determine the strategy and roadmap for advancement of the digital design practices across Greater China. Our client is seeking experienced design professionals with a deep knowledge of the entire design and construction process, as well as a curiosity for innovation to join our regional team.
What You Will Do
- Integrate agile digital project delivery, Design Technology workflows, tools, and applied practices with project teams.
- Conduct research and development for new applications of Design Technology.
- Model Management and additional analytics on design practices.
- Digital content management. Partner with project teams to establish project specific digital content strategies and protocols.
- Development of pipeline for interoperability of BIM and other Design Technology tools.
- Oversight and management of regional support, training and BIM leadership team.
- Oversight of the development of Technology Execution Plan and other project related model documentation/scope of work.
- Champion digital transformation and cultural-change throughout the region
- Develop and strengthen relationships with office and studio leaders by improving communication and integration of Design Technology throughout the duration of projects.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical training or prior work experience in the building industry.
- 5+ years of experience in a BIM/digital design leadership role throughout all phases of design and delivery.
- Expert knowledge of Autodesk Revit Architecture.
- Knowledge of design applications such as Rhino, Grasshopper, V-Ray, 3DS Max, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Navisworks, AutoCAD, and AEC cloud-based products (BIM 360, Field, Docs).
- Working knowledge of Dynamo.
- Visual programming and object oriented programming a plus.
- Articulate communicator, able to convey design technology concepts to all levels of design and delivery leadership.
- Punctual, able to adhere to deadlines, and have a strong work ethic.
- Creative thinker dedicated to problem solving, research, and innovation.
Please send your cv and portfolio to Oliver firstname.lastname@example.org