· Coordinate pursuit teams and assist in the completion of high-quality, persuasive proposals, marketing collateral, and presentations
· Prepare media kits, including graphics, architectural illustration and content writing.
· Prepare and coordinate award submissions, academic/commercial lectures.
· Provide interview preparation and coaching
· Manage, track and report marketing activities
· Maintain firm’s website and social media presence working closely with senior staff
· Perform market research to stay on top of industry trends
· Provide public relations support to Principals (Press releases, article placement research, etc.)
· Maintain marketing budget
· Update website content as needed, working closely with a Principal
· Inventory marketing materials and collateral
· Assist with conference planning and speaker applications
· Competitor research, company market value analysis.
· 5+ years of marketing experience desired, preferably in the architectural industry
· Proficiency in Chinese is a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint
· Strong graphic design skills
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced/deadline-driven environment
· Collaborative team player
· Optimal organizational skills
· Must be self-driven and motivated
Please send your application at email@example.com