1. Provide support to company directors, participate in the formulation of development strategies, implement marketing, publicity and promotion strategies.
2. According to the company’s strategic plan, determine the target market and clientele; based on the needs of the market and practice, focus on different priorities throughout the year.
3. Make effective plans to improve marketing and establish business. The marketing plan will include the formulation of business strategy and implementation schedule.
4. Promote new external demonstration materials according to the company’s development strategy (promote PPT, etc.).
5. Coordination of (non-design related) relationships and support for design teams.
6. Maintain and manage relationships with existing clients.
7. Establish new cooperative relationship with potential clients; conduct client background research report; collect information and data of their developed buildings, evaluate cooperative risk.
8. Cooperate with marketing department on ways to open up new market channels, such as promoting company design projects, conduct case studies, acquire customer evaluation feedback, and assist in blog writing with marketing department.
9. Conduct market research to grasp industry trends, study company advantages, development direction, and compare with peer companies.
10. Register prospective client information and ongoing project progress in writing. Host weekly market meeting.
11. Be responsible for internal and external coordination in new project negotiation process.
12. Develop quotation strategies for new projects, participate in bidding and contract negotiations.
13. Internal reports on the status of current projects.
14. Maintain good communication with clients, make regular visits, and grasp client needs in time.
15. Support market development related work and participate in other industry activities and meetings.
Proficiency in English and Chinese preferred. Non Chinese-speaking candidates can be considered.
Please send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org