Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Design/Project Manager for a Well Known Landscape Design Firm in their Hong Kong office. Please see the following requirements:
- Responsible for project management, project presentation, landscape design, site planning and graphic presentation under the direction of Project Director.
- Organize and prepare landscape construction drawings and plans for submission under the direction of Project Director.
- Prepare tender package for the projects and cost estimates for construction materials under the direction of Project Director.
- Prepare Tender Report to clients and architects.
- Responsible for project administration and coordination especially in the meeting with architects, clients and contractors.
- Attend client meetings/ presentation (if required)
- Conduct site visits and inspections (if required)
- And more to be established with us!
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant OR Deputy Design/ Project Manager;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Design/ Project Manager.
The ideal personality:
- With good design/ artistic sense
- With international exposure
- Adaptable & smart
- Proactive & independent
- Responsible & accountable
- Well-organized & have good time management
If you think you are a qualified talent for the position, and you are:
- Degree holder in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or related design disciplines;
- Station in Hong Kong;
- Good in written and spoken English;
- 3 years or above design and project management experience in related industry;
- Excellent design sense and communication skill are essential;
- Experience in large scale international commercial projects will be a plus;
- Overseas work experience or exposure in international environment would be at an advantage;
- Hand-on and well-polished skills in Sketchup, AutoCad, Lumion, 3ds max, Indesign, graphic will be added advantage.
If you are suitable or have any friends to recommend, please send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org