酒店高级室内设计师 (中后期) – Technical Hospitality Senior Interior Designer
Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Senior Interior Design (Technical) with hospitality focus to join a well known Asian luxury hotel design firm from Singapore to join their Shanghai office.
● Manage the development of design projects as a senior member of the design team.
● Co-lead the project development, with the particular focus on quality, budget and schedule.
● Responsible for pre-design services including feasibility studies or specifications
● Actively participate in project meetings and clients presentations up to design execution and
construction at site.
● Quality control, review design documentation and schedule project team deliverables.
● Demonstrate success in luxury hospitality design projects.
● Experience in working with international hotel operators and consultants.
● Ability to work with multiple project teams, managing tight timelines, and collaborating with
international designing teams.
● Proven experience as a project lead managing from design development to execution at site.
● Strong in Design execution and with relevant site execution experience in China for luxury
hotel and resort projects
● 8 or more years of experience in interior design, particularly in the luxury hospitality sector
(both urban and resort hotels).
● Excellent CAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop skills, as well as excellent hand sketching ability.
● Must be able to communicate in excellent English and Mandarin (both written and verbal).
● Ability to travel at least thirty percent
Please send your cv and portfolio to Oliver email@example.com.