Absolute Linkers is looking for a Marketing Manager for a US carpet brand,
Work Location: Shanghai Huangpu
The purpose of this position is to work closely within the North Asia (China, Japan & Korea) Marketing team to develop the Marketing strategy and drive effective executions of the marketing & communications campaigns required to deliver on the commercial growth pillars of the Annual Operating Plan. This role will also need to ensure that all Marketing activities & communications reflect brand values & positioning, acting as the custodian of our client’s Brand standards.
- Act as the Brand custodian, ensuring that all internal & external communications are compliant with our client’s current brand standards, as well as, local Consumer Protection / Advertising / Data Privacy laws
- Ensure that our client is accurately positioned as a thought leader in Sustainability, Innovation, Performance & High Design, reflecting this in the development of local communications.
- Liaise with the Global Insights team for the annual brand performance tracker – finalize the scope & questionnaire, review the brand health measures & engage key commercial heads on the analysis & reporting
- Embark on brand strategy & repositioning projects as required by the business’ AOP priorities.
- In collaboration with local & regional/APAC marketing teams, develop marketing programs that are highly focused and deliver against the Make-Plan Imperatives of the North Asia Annual Operating Plans
- The development of marketing campaigns should consider an omni-channel approach – implemented across both online (digital / social) & offline (events, trade-shows, print media, print collateral) channels, with precise targeting to reach the right audiences / customers
- Update and maintain QuickShip product list with inputs & direction from Product Manager – refresh of QuickShip brochures, web-content and other relevant communication materials, as well as, frontline selling tools.
- Engagement & usage of relevant external / 3rd party leads or list generation sources to identify new prospects for sales conversion, built around defined criteria as agreed upon with the North Asia Sales teams
- Adapt & implement the Hyper-targeting strategic framework for North Asia to drive new prospects / leads, using clearly defined set of Key target account parameters identified / agreed upon with the sales team.
- Understand the value proposition / USPs to develop relevant communication & positioning hooks within key segments, as defined by the business priorities – such as Office, Hospitality, Education, Healthcare, Transportation etc.;
- Development of effective sales collateral & tools to enable our selling organization drive growth in volume / value.
- Agree budget investment per project/activity with Marketing Director of North Asia
- Effective management of discretionary marketing funds — monthly tracking, review & reconciliation of budget with Marketing stakeholders and internal stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications – Marketing, Communications or a related Business degree
- Minimum of 8 years working in either a B2B or B2C environment with successful performance track record of driving tangible business results / outcomes
- Extensive experience in the development and implementation of customer-centric initiatives that drive deep engagement
- Digitally savvy across all digital & social channels
- Proven cross-functional collaborator with strong relationship / stakeholder engagement skills
- People leadership – ability to direct, guide and mentor 1-2 direct reports
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter — excellent written & oral communication skills in English & Mandarin Chinese
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience using CRM / Salesforce
Please send your application to email@example.com.