Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Marketing Assistant for an European Architectural and Construction Company, to be based in their Shanghai office. They focus on Educational, Industrial, Office, and LEED projects.
- Take care and promote company image and projects through online platforms like LinkedIn, Wechat official account, etc (actually for wechat we have an outsourced company who help us writing the articles and post them but we need someone who collects the bullet points and the material to pass to this company and regularly follows up).
- Take care of advertisement and other marketing matters under the supervision of the Operations Manager
- Take care of ‘corporate identity’ matters of the company
- In an organized way, can prepare projects presentations and update project lists for completed projects
- Assist Marketing Manager, General Manager and Operations Manager to collect information regarding possible projects (secondary task)
- Contact potential clients under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, General Manager and Operations Manager (secondary task)
- Graduated (about 2-3 years work experience preferred) and possibly in a company with a business similar to us, so that he/she would know already this industry.
- Capability in using Photoshop and other graphic software
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of English (written and oral)
- Good command of Chinese copywriting and presentation skills
Position based in Shanghai
Please send your cv and portfolio to Oliver firstname.lastname@example.org