Archibat HR Asia is looking for an Associate Architecture Director for an Award Winning European Architecture Design firm, to be based in their Bangkok Office. They are globally present in several continents with established offices, working on a wide range of large scale Master Planning to Architecture to Interior Design projects.
• Take responsibility for the organisation of the work, team and resources for the successful delivery of projects
• Meet deadlines and ensure a high quality is achieved on projects
• Assist the Directors in implementing the strategies and lines of action defined for SEA
• Ensure that the team is focused on achieving high-quality design, using international standards and delivering to targets
• Coordinate any specific demands from clients with consultants and technical teams
• Assist with client requests, preparation of proposals and marketing and business development actions
• Facilitate and organise presentations and design submissions for potential new projects.
• Review project progress, design elements, technical drawings, construction details and specifications and supervise quality regularly and periodically
• Search for project leads and market information and identify potential opportunities
• Establish regular contact with relevant agents, operators and consultants
• Attend relevant property seminars & networking events.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related fields
• Min 8-10 years’ experience in international projects or large-scale developments
• Good design principles, clear communication skills and attractive presentation skills are essential
• Advanced computer design skills. Ability to use Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Photoshop and InDesign
• Knowledge of parametric design or form-finding skills with Revit and Rhino would be an advantage
• Tracking latest design trends and possessing a passion for design quality and excellence. Knowledgeable about the latest innovations and events in the global design industry
• Previous experience in Asia and familiarity with the regional culture and business protocols is highly desirable
• Personable, articulate, presentable and collaborative with a track record of developing strong client relationships and securing repeated service
• Strong leadership, self-organisation and coordination skills as well as integrity, problem-solving skills and initiative
• Commercial office, hospitality, residential and/or retail experience preferred
• Good command of both spoken and written English.
Position based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Please send your CV and Portfolio to Oliver (firstname.lastname@example.org)