Archibat Asia looking for a Architect Design Director for a US global engineering group to join their Shanghai office,
- Lead a 20-people design team to deliver architectural design tasks of large-scale mixed used projects, e.g. high-rise office, retails, apartments, hotels, conference centre, etc.
- Provide design directions to the project teams and control design quality
- Be responsible for financial management of the project, ensure key deadlines are met and staff are working together effectively; Lead design in a holistic process oriented approach based on a contemporary innovative methodology from the vision to build works; Evaluate, select and apply standard architecture design techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Play a key role in client and government relationship management and keep high standard of works we deliver
- Inspire and manage a diverse team of design professionals with good communication and leadership skills
- Support executive management and business development teams in project pursuits
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Architecture or related fields
- Over 15 years’ design experience with international background; At least 5 years leadership experience
- Design experience with large-scale commercial projects, mostly mixed-use, e.g. high-rise office, retails, apartments, hotels, conference centre, etc.
- Experience with comprehensive design cycle, including concept forming, function layout and facade construction, etc.
- Experience with Revit is preferred
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Fluency in English, Chinese is a plus
- Excellent team player
Please send your application to email@example.com.