Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Project Coordinator for a Reputed Workplace Design & Built Firm in Singapore.
– To be responsible for the logistical, administrative and operational for construction project aspects, including liaise with customers for project requirements and progress;
– To plan the work sequence and manpower deployment require for the construction site works;
– To supervise workers and monitor sub-contractors at construction sites.
– To ensure efficient utilization of manpower, raw materials and consumables for company construction projects at construction sites;
– To ensure that construction projects are completed as per approved drawings within the required deadline and allocated budget;
– To take actions to resolve any delay/ technical issues/ difficulties that may arise on constructions sites;
– To ensure the works at construction sites carried out are complying with safe work procedures;
– To report to project team on work progress at construction sites;
– To attend meetings with customers, suppliers, subcontractors and consultants;
– To perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
– Bachelor Degree in Engineering related or design related.
– 1-3 yrs of experience in design and/or construction industries.
– Team Player, independent, professional attitude.
– Fluent in English.
Position based in Singapore.
Please send your CV to email@example.com