Archibat Asia is looking for a Senior Account Manager for a global independent experience agency in Shanghai：
You should have the ability to maintain client relationship, meanwhile support your Account Director to keep growing the account / business. You are expected to be a professional consultant to the clients, fulfill their needs and also manage their expectations. You will be appointed as the Project Lead of the auto show program in China, leading the internal team within ·company Shanghai and also working side-by-side with the Global team, and also be the daily contact for your key client in both local and global (manager & senior manager level clients). You should be able to communicate, negotiate and present in front of our clients with confident in both Chinese and English, meanwhile, your skills like project scheduling, budgeting, proposal writing, presenting and meeting minutes would be essential to the success of your work.
The expected outcomes as outlined below reflect our expectations of the Senior Account Manager you will grow into at Company Shanghai. We understand that you may already have some – or even all – of the below skill sets. To fill in any gaps, we will help you to ensure you can grow your account and project skills to the next level.
1. Gain an understanding of our clients, their culture, product, marketing plan, workflow, process and even internal politics while taking control and being accountable for the program.
● Work closely with our client service team in both local and global to gain an understanding of our clients and how they typically work
● Attend client meetings and become the lead and ‘go-to’ for everything
● Gain the trust from our clients and be their daily contact window of Company
● Keep communicating with non auto show clients in both local and global to understand how things work there, like PR, comms, digital, product, vehicle operation, purchasing and finance
● Support development of new business relationships when appropriate
2. Take lead of the program as well as the team to deliver what is required and expected.
● Gain an understanding of our process, while being able to work autonomously – always knowing when to ask questions and escalate any issues/concerns
● Be willing to be the project lead that will deliver three A level shows throughout the year
● Know the roles and capabilities of all internal functions and know how to lead them towards a successful delivery
● Ability to create briefs for other team members to keep the project on track for delivery
● Attend weekly calls with global team, updating business and provide supports wherever is necessary
● Have regular stand-ups with the Account Director to ensure forward progress is happening and we are aligned on all project deliveries and can identify any red-flags prior to an issue arising
3. A high level project management skills & experience, brings the global standard to local.
● Be able to lead large-scale projects managing a team of freelance and internal resource
● Have various skills from project planning phase (scheduling, budgeting, proposal developing) to project delivery
● Demonstrate a firm understanding of financial processes and budget management ensuring ongoing adherence to account management processes and procedures
● Have a good sense of global standard for an international premium auto brand
● Have knowledge and experience to deal with 3rd party vendors, venues and show organizers
1. Attention to detail
2. Proactive and hard worker
3. Ability to write thorough briefs and a strong ability to delegate tasks and manage a team, while being a ‘hands-on’ team member.
4. Can work fast, yet accurately (accuracy over speed)
5. Knows how to lead a team, communicate with other departments, is confident, and can motivate those around them
● Minimum 3-5 years of working experience as an account manager in A level agencies
● Experience with auto show / served premium auto clients before
● Ability to work independently and being accountable as the project lead
● Good working English language skills and native Mandarin speaker
● Work under pressure and flexible with business trip requirements
● Solid knowledge of relevant software packages including all Microsoft Office packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ideally also Keynot
● Good attitude and willing to learn and grow
If you are interested please send your resume and portfolio to Anna ZHU：email@example.com