Archibat Asia is looking for Brand Strategist for an Independent international Design Agency, expert in Asia, retail and consumer brands.
She/ He applies analytical rigor, critical thinking, and creativity to solve complex brand and marketing issues. Working with multidisciplinary teams and clients, The Brand Strategist creates lasting impact by demonstrating strategic thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and restless intellectual curiosity in the everyday work.
- Assist in all aspects of research, analysis, brief and design.
- Assist in structuring, analysing, and synthesizing primary and secondary research to generate actionable insights and strategic directions
- Articulate hypotheses, insights and points of view to facilitate the development of client work
- Produce and integrate highest quality end products such as client presentations
- Co conduct clients’ workshops with Client Services Lead and Creative lead
- Work with Client Services and Creative lead to conduct background research on prospective clients, create pitch and briefing materials, provide strategic directions and formalize scopes of work
The Strategist will closely work with the Client Services & Creative as well as the Regional Strategy Director. She / He will report to the Regional Strategy Director
- Strong balance of thought and action
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of how brands and businesses work
- Has high standards for work and impeccable attention to detail
- Capable of handling multidisciplinary projects
- Team-oriented across all levels and functions
- Optimist who can be a realist
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Open-minded, inherently curious, and willing to share fresh perspectives in solving problems
- Keeps finger on the pulse of design and technology
- BA or higher in Business or related degree
- 3 – 5 years or more of experience in a branding, consulting, or marketing
- Experience in designing, conducting, and analysing secondary and primary research
- Passionate about being culturally connected and on the leading edge of brands, marketing, and design
Please send your resume to Anna ZHU： firstname.lastname@example.org