Archibat HR Asia is looking for an Interior Designer for an International Shanghai based Interior Design Studio.
1. Initiating and developing conceptual design ideas within a group or as
design team leader；
2. Effectively accomplishing the core design tasks of projects, and having
effective control over all design stages of projects;
3. Performing good communication and report on design plan, and
maintaining good customer relationship;
4. Responsible for checking the professional technical quality, and controlling
the implementation of drawing specifications and technical standards in
the design team.
1. Bachelor or above degree in architecture, interior design or other design
major, at least 2 years of professional practice working experience on
2. Fluency in English to professional working level, overseas Study and
working experience in a well-known architectural office will be preferred;
3. Possess strong innovation idea, design abilities and self-motivation;
4. Positive and optimistic, good at communication, strong enterprising spirit,
able to work under high pressure and finish the work with high efficiency
5. Experience in leading a team and undertaking independent project design
(please explain your position and work contents in your portfolio);
6. Proficiency in professional software, such as Rhino, Grasshopper, SU, ID, AI,
PS and CAD.
Please send your cv and portfolio to Oliver email@example.com