Archibat HR Asia is looking for an Hospitality Interior Project Manager for an Award Winning European Interior Design firm to be based in their Shanghai Office.
– Min. 8-10 years work experience in hotel sector (proven track record of all phases)
– Portfolio of successfully completed projects on internationally high design level
– Native Mandarin speaker, fluent in English
– Excellent communication/coordination skills (internal & towards client)
– Expert knowledge of relevant hotel codes/regulations
– Secure handling & proof of working with and guiding LDI during DD/CD phase
– Very experienced in site-supervision & quality control
– Hands on approach, also able to produce 2D/3D drawings
Position based in Shanghai.
Please send your cv and portfolio to Oliver email@example.com