Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Senior Manager (Corporate Facilities & Maintenance APAC) for a US Luxury Retail Brand to join their Shanghai Office.
The position is critical primarily responsible for the management of the group’s retail, and outlet & corporate facilities. This position will manage a small team of maintenance experts across the APAC region.
– Corporate Facilities & Store Maintenance responsible for any urgency and routine (planned) maintenance request as well as refresh and minor retrofit projects.
– Weekly meetings with the Store Development team and VP of Store Design & Constructions (SDC) to keep an up to date knowledge of all running projects.
– Review maintenance & retrofit (including refresh work) budgets with VP of SDC on a monthly basis.
– Maintain excellent relationships with maintenance contractors, consultants, designers and internal customers.
– Review all final construction & as-built drawings to ensure a maintenance strategy is set in place to respond the design and material used in brands’ store concept.
– Ensure open communication between Brands’ retail team and Store Maintenance Team
– Review maintenance request and cost proposal submitted from Maintenance Manager, including review and approve invoices for payment.
– Oversee work carried out by Maintenance Manager in the region.
– Manage and monthly update the group’s maintenance spending.
– Maintain library of the group corporate facilities’ and stores’ equipment’s consumable material & hardware – spec, pricing & lead time.
– Review and manage fixture & equipment inventory, maintain fixture records with all up to date drawings and pricing from vendors.
– Work with Brands’ Retail Team to ensure refresh and retrofit needs are met
– Maintain all project digital and hardcopy files.
– Communicate project updates to all relevant group’s internal teams
– Align with the company goals.
– Bachelor Degree in architecture or construction management
– Exceptional organizational Skills
– Minimum 10-year experience in retail construction industry planning/ design/ construction environment involving an aggressive expansion of retail stores preferred
– Experience working in an environment involving an aggressive real estate expansion program is preferred
– Strong communication skills. Verbal, written and communication English proficiency is a must
– Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel
– Ability to work independently with strong initiative on many projects simultaneously with aggressive timelines is imperative
– Ability to travel extensively
Position based in Shanghai.
Please forward your CV to Oliver at email@example.com