Archibat HR Asia are looking for a Mid/Senior Level Landscape Designer for a Global l Award Wining Architecture Firm to be based in their Shanghai Office:
Specific Position Responsibilities
· Work with the Principal or project Lead Designer to develop and produce Urban Planning and Landscape Architecture design projects.
· Opportunity to Lead and collaborate with a diverse team of designers and technicians to design and document design projects from concept through detailed planning and construction administration.
· Ensure a project is comprehensively documented for client and government submission at all stages of the project to support Senior PM and Lead Designer.
· Ability to Present (bilingual support may be role in delivering design) at client, investor and consultant meetings, ensuring all coordination takes place and ensuring project execution complies with design as much as possible.
· Prepare and issue reports for building site visits as required in the execution of a project.
· Follow and ensure implementation of drawing standards to technologists and design team, and that documentation protocols are followed and complete.
· Must be fully capable and fluent in the use of AutoCAD, ADOBE CS, Sketch-Up, Excel, as required in the design, execution, and management of planning and building projects of various sizes.
· Organize available resources to prepare workplans for assigned projects in support of Senior PM and Lead Designer
· Communicate any conflict or challenges which may arise in the progress of a design project, whether in documentation or in construction phase.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s and/or Master’s in Landscape Architecture or Urban Planning; overseas experience preferred.
· Minimum 5+ years of design and management experience in landscape & planning architecture in Asia and China experience is a plus.
· Experienced in project management and excellent time management for design deliverables with exposure to hospitality and healthcare projects.
· Strong design presentation and client management skills.
· Excellent hand graphics and strength in formulating design concepts for projects.
· Ability to digest and interpret design concepts and directions from Principal and proceed with design development.
· Responsible, hardworking and self-motivated.
· Willing to travel.
If you are interested please send your resume to Anna Zhu: email@example.com