Archibat HR Asia is looking for a Talent Manager for a British Design – Led creative company based in their Shanghai office
This is a hybrid recruitment and generalist HR role and we are looking for candidates who are well immersed in local recruitment circles, as well as having very good knowledge of local laws and HR practice. You’ll be an ambassador for the company, promoting the brand and exemplifying our company values. You’ll be pro-active in seeking out the best talent and able to identify true potential, the spark that make applicants stand out, with a sharp eye for detail and a real passion for great creative.
You’ll manage all of our external recruitment partners, and be responsible for how we onboard, look after, develop and retain our employees. With a clear vision for the recruitment intent, you’ll be pivotal in making sure our name appears in all the right places, to order to attract key talent. Furthermore, you’ll be an effective collaborator with the local leadership team, as well as the global Talent/HR team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 4-7 years experience in talent acquisition in the local market, and a generalist HR background with good all round experience in employee lifecycle.
- Be fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Be able to identify both great experience/past track record and raw potential within candidates.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be able to articulate our values with ease.
- Have proven experience of taking a strategic approach to talent, not just in solving challenges but in moving the agenda forward.
- Be resourceful, resilient and proactive in getting to know the people and the business, in order to reach successful outcomes.
- Be a team player and comfortable working with all levels within the business.
If you are interested please send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org