Archibat Asia is looking for a Senior Tunnel Engineer for a european leading construction material brand to join their China office,
Work Location: All China cities(Shanghai/Tianjin/Wuhan/Beijing/Guangzhou/Shenzhen/Chengdu preferred)
- Purpose of the Job
The company has recently obtained its first Liaoning provincial segmental lining design code. This code and following codes, under development, are opening the possibilities to promote and sell Dramix steelfibers in tunnel segments.
- Main Accountabilities & Description of Activities
1) Being a credible and excepted counterpart to the lead designer of the tunnel project
l Being able to understand and analyse design data received from the design offices and turn it into an alternative Dramix proposal
l Being able to make technical presentations to designers in design offices and transfer this information in a comprehensive and convincing way
2) Offering technical support from a business perspective, so the alternative proposal is safe and cost effective.
3) In time, becoming “the reference”, the “person to go to” for technical questions on the use of steelfibers in underground structures.
4) Build up a network of designers in the field of underground
5) Being able to use finite element programs to make tunnel designs, focused on segmental lining.
1) Holding a master degree in structural engineering, specialization in Tunnel engineering (Graduated at one of the leading engineering universities such as Tong Ji, SouthWest etc. is a plus)
2) Min. 3 years’ experience in a design office , tunnel design department
l Applied knowledge of the relevant Chinese design codes
l Applied knowledge of the geotechnical interactions with the tunnel structure
3) Active knowledge of English (oral and written)
4) Good communication skills
Please send your application to email@example.com.