Archibat Asia is looking for a Retail Project Manager for an European Luxury Goods & Jewelry brand:
WHAT YOU’LL BE UP TO
This exciting Retail Project Manager role serves as a fantastic platform to showcase a broad set of creative and organizational skills, and demonstrate that you are capable of managing a wide range of projects requiring a fast turnaround.
You will be required to take ownership of projects, liaise with clients, designers and suppliers, and keep senior members of the team updated on project progress. Organization is essential, as is your attention to detail, and a high level of energy.
the Your main responsibilities will be:
• Acting as key contact between the business and contractors for all new and ongoing projects.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with the business and with contractors.
• Setting up projects meetings for new project briefs or business development opportunities.
• Liaising with internal stakeholders and contractors in handling quotations for projects.
• Leading and motivating members/partners of the team towards timely delivery of projects.
• Update Retail manuals and secure that we have solid order processes in all our projects.
• Daily contact and relationship with distributors and suppliers.
WHAT YOU’RE GREAT AT
The role offers real scope for innovative thinking within a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. Ideal for someone with a can-do, positive attitude and the ability to stay composed when under pressure, this is undoubtedly a not-to-be-missed prospect.
Skills and Qualifications needed:
• Experience in project management, ideally within the retail construction building sector.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and work to tight deadlines.
• Fantastic organizational skills.
• A great communicator with strong leadership qualities.
• Ability to prioritize effectively, including managing conflicting priorities.
• Superb team player with the ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particular need to be strong with Excel.
• Good knowledge of Auto CAD / Sketch Up.
Please send your application to: email@example.com