Archibat Asia is looking for a Planning Director in Shanghai for an Independent Creative advertising agency based in Europe, North America and Asia.
– RESOURCE PLANNING AND ALLOCATION WITH CREATIVE PARTNER: Visibility on workflow and resourcing we have and will need to involve against 3-months blocks – whether they are agency or creative artists etc.
– PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET OVERVIEW:
Experienced in running projects of integrated and digital nature for Asia and China market, or if international experience, ability to adapt those fundamentals to maintain high quality of delivers.
– TEAM DEVELOPMENT, BUILDING, HIRING & STREAMLINING FOR ACCOUNT TEAM:
Well connected with team members to plot their career developments to ensure turnover is managed and talents are nurtured. Conducts regular trainings, excursion or enough opportunities for members to flourish.
– STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP:
Strategic acumen to make clear and precise recommendations to senior level clients as well as internal. Deep understanding of the industry, relevant brands behave and how they can succeed in the digital landscape.
– SENIOR CLIENT RELATIONSHIP BUILDING:
Ability to nurture and build relationships with C-level clients to engender their trust with the agency and our capabilities.
– VERTICAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:
Organic growth of current brands against forecast, award winning work cases.
– GLOBAL ALIGNMENT AND SUPPORT FOR GLOBAL PITCHES AND PROJECTS:
Regular meetings and status updates on on-going business, especially those that are mutually beneficial in different offices.
– Minimum 6-8 years of experience of which minimum 3 years’ experience working in China
– Team management Skills – Evaluations, Hiring Well, Career Progress, Success of Juniors
– Presentation Skills – Internal and External to a group of at least 20
– Software Skills – Keynote, Excel, Design Softwares, Project Management Softwares
– Financial Skills – Retainer & Fee Negotiations, Profitability & Forecast Calculations
– Language Skills – English, Chinese, French (at least two of three)
– Networking Skills – Knows the right people in the industry and is connected for mutual benefit
– Creative Excellence – Proven ability to push through and sell creative digital works
– Entrepreneurial and Go Getter